ML System designs and implements advanced end-to-end building solutions. We carry out low voltage and high power system installations, including:
- BMS (Building Management Systems): Advanced solutions for the monitoring, supervision and control of HVAC, lighting, PV systems and electrical installations. The deployed system facilitates building operations and bring high savings on building maintenance.
- INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS (ITS): Modern transportation systems are based on very advanced technologies which facilitate monitoring, traffic control supervision and management of transport processes. The development of communication systems helps integrating these tasks into the ITS (Intelligent/Integrated Transportation Systems).
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS: We are an experienced designer and builder of electrical installations for industrial, public, shopping and commercial facilities, and our design engineers have full design and execution licenses.
- SAP: This system is deployed to detect fire as soon as possible. This is done with a network of detectors that sense various fire parameters, e.g. smoke, temperature, and UV radiation.
- CCTV SYSTEMS: Also known as video surveillance systems, these are used by large and small companies, as well as at homes or shops.
- SOUND ALARM SYSTEMS: The Sound Alarm Systems are wired systems for warning on-site personnel and visitors
of health and life hazards, especially during fire or other emergency conditions that require prompt evacuation of large numbers of people.
- ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS: AC systems allow the restriction of access to various on-site zones only to authorised personnel.
- PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS: PA systems are wired loudspeaker systems for broadcasting verbal messages or advertising.
- SMOKE VENTING SYSTEMS: These systems comprise equipment for venting of smoke and hot air to remove or at least minimise the concentration of toxic volatile substances in hazardous areas.
- STRUCTURAL CABLING SYSTEMS: Based on screened and non-screened modules (with all categories available, i.e. Cat5, Cat6 and Cat7) and optical fibres.
- IDS: Intrusion Detection Systems are based on motion sensors which monitor the security zones. An IDS can be interfaced with AC systems, video surveillance, and work time monitoring systems.
- LIGHTING CONTROL SYSTEMS
- FIRE PREVENTION SYSTEMS: These systems help reduce oxygen concentrations in controlled rooms to levels so low that they prevent fire. These systems are often used in server rooms or archive facilities.